I bought 2 pairs of jelly shoes on 26 March 2014 cost RM45 each.The delivery period is 15 April to 25 April.

I didnt received it at the mention period so I called, emailed, Fb PM and even post in their fb page but no respond!! I realise that there are many people facing the same problem with me. I wish I knew all this earlier so I won't purchase anything with them. To my relief, I received the parcel on 15 May, which is delayed about one month.

However, Im dissapointed again. Quality of the shoes are not as shown in their website! The packaging is terrible and the shoes come with permanent yellow stain! I am very frustated and I made a complaint to NCCC online.

I didnt ask for new shoes replacement as I do not know how long are they going to keep me waiting.

It is a wasting of time and money.I would not buy from them anymore!

Had an Experience with Mydeal Malaysia?

Comments

Pink Sugar XO - Pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel - website shut down for stealing from customers Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron's website www.pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel, her former ecommerce site got shut down because she stole money from innocent buyers and failed to send out bikinis or dresses. She claims on her..." Read more Tradesy - Unfair Sales Practices Review from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Tradesy "I'm an avid seller of designer purses and Shoes. Over the past 3 months, I've sold 11,000$ worth of purses with them. Clearly, my items are very high end and..." Read more Pink Sugar XO owner Jessica Zamarron Arrested for accepting stolen credit cards! Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..." Read more Poshmark - Website Review Poshmark "I'm a Poshmark member.I was told on the site that I had one a gift.I went to the website to claim my gift, it would allow me so right a..." Read more Cheapoair - Deceit/deception when dealing with this company Cheapoair "$70 extra in unauthorized charges for so call enhanced seating fees masked as travel service fees??? Really? We were just buying tickets, not requesting any travel service. I disputed this,..." Read more Beware of Underground Diesel in Henderson NV Underground Diesel "STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE! I cannot impress upon you any more adamantly than what I'm telling you! I had previously good experiences with this company regarding my 2000 F-350..." Read more Nightmare in Tuscaloosa, AL- InTown Suites Intown Suites "If you love horror movies and would like to star in one, head on over to In Town Suites in Tuscaloosa, AL! This place has an all inclusive horror experience...." Read more North Coast Auto Mall - They fooled me twice; shame on me! North Coast Auto Mall "My sister hosted a foreign exchange student from China for his senior year of High School. He was subsequently accepted to attend Ohio State University. As a graduation present, his..." Read more