I'M NOT SURE WHO ELSE PURCHASE THE GENEVA WATCH COST RM35 BUT I AM ONE OF THEM. I BOUGHT IT VIA MYDEAL ON 5TH NOVEMBER, YES RECENTLY. AND THEIR CS REPLIED MY EMAIL STATING I'LL BE GETTING MY PARCEL BY 14TH NOVEMBER. IT TOOK A WEEK FOR DELIVERY PROCESS. AS I WAITED TILL TODAY, I HAVE NOT RECEIVE IT YET. I SEND SEVERAL TIMES OF EMAILS TO THEM INQUIRING ON MY ORDER DELIVERY. 2 DIFFERENT CS VIA EMAIL TELLING ME IN MY SURPRISE THAT MY PARCEL WAS UNABLE TO FULFILLED WITH NO REASONS. JUST "UNABLE TO FULFILLED". THEY OFFERED ME FULL REFUND VIA MYDEAL ACCOUNT CREDIT. I DON'T THINK THAT WOULD SOLVE MY ISSUE HERE. I WOULD PREFERABLY THEM TO REFUND THAT AMOUNT LOSS TO MY BANK ACCOUNT. SPOKEN TO ONE OF THEIR CS NAME JOANNE AND I GET DIFFERENT EXCUSES THAT THE MERCHANT ONLY ABLE TO DELIVER IT ON DECEMBER 5TH. THAT'S A MONTH OF WAIT! NOT A WEEK AS PROMISED!

IT'S MY FIRST TIME PURCHASING AN ITEM FROM THEM AND I AM EXPERIENCING THIS HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT! I AS A CUSTOMER DESERVED TO GET WHAT I PURCHASED FOR AND OF COURSE DEMANDED FULL REFUND VIA MY BANK ACCOUNT. TRANSFERRING RM35 TO MYDEAL ACCOUNT CREDIT IS POINTLESS!

AND I NOTICED THAT THEY DON'T GIVE ANY TRACKING ORDER NUMBER OR LINK FOR US TO CHECK ON OUR DELIVERY STATUS LIKE ANY OTHER WEBSITES. I'M UNHAPPY AND DISAPPOINTED WITH THEIR BAD SERVICES FOR NOT UPDATING ME ON THE STATUS. IT AIN'T RIGHT TO TREAT CUSTOMERS LIKE THAT.

LUCKY YOU IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THE WATCH :)

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Their lack of updates, Their refund procedures.

Had an Experience with Mydeal Malaysia?

Comments