An agent from ensogo promised me on December that my credit earned from mydeal and livingsocial will auto transferred to ensogo 1 week later. Now is February, it is still showing zero. I do not want any credits from them, because I do not want to purchase anything from them anymore. I will ask for a compensate in refund, together with the item that came broken today from ensogo.

Called many times hoping to solve the issues but nobody pick up the phone. Email them and it auto reply me an ensogo ticket number and told me to wait again. In the auto-reply email it also says this "Please do not create multiple ticket on the same query as it would cause delay in response."

Since when they ever response? I called many times in December and finally an Indian lady picked up, she couldn't answer my question and she doesn't know what she is doing, and worst, she just cut the line off half way of our conversation, (throw more woods into the fire), simply because she doesn't know how to answer my questions.

No solution remain.

It seem like they are pushing complain buyers away and running from problems. I strongly feel cheated. I want my money back!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of online order from Mydeal Malaysia. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $60 and wants Mydeal Malaysia to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was their refund procedures, their lack of updates, customer services useless and purchase deal never send to you. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mydeal Malaysia for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Mydeal Malaysia?

Comments

Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia #951985

Please lodge complaint to www.complaint.cfm.org.my if they still delay with many excuses